Elliot A. Nacke, M.D.
Hand & Upper ExtremityPartner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Nacke, a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in surgery of the upper extremity. He is an expert in the management of acute upper extremity trauma, reconstructive hand problems, compressive neuropathies, and microsurgery including replantation.
Upon graduation from medical school, Dr. Nacke was awarded the William G. Munns Memorial Prize for demonstrating academic excellence in pursuit of a career in orthopaedic surgery. He went on to complete his orthopaedic surgery residency at the prestigious Hospital for Joint Diseases at NYU Langone Medical Center, a top-ranked hospital in orthopaedics and rheumatology. Following his residency, Dr. Nacke returned to Duke University, his undergraduate alma mater, where he completed his fellowship training in hand, upper extremity, and microvascular surgery.
- Fellowship, Duke University, Durham, NC
- Residency, NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- B.A., Duke University, Durham, NC
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Upper Extremity
- Microvascular Surgery
- Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
2940 Rollingridge Road
Naperville, IL 60564
Fax: (630) 579-5860