Albert Knuth, M.D.
Pediatric Orthopaedic Care
Dr. Knuth is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in pediatric orthopaedics, limb lengthening, and reconstructive surgery. He has been practicing in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago since 1998. His special interests are pediatric fracture care, club foot, scoliosis, and limb length inequality.
After completing his undergraduate education, medical school, and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program at Northwestern University in Chicago, Dr. Knuth went on to complete his Pediatric Orthopaedic and Scoliosis Fellowship at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas.
Dr. Knuth is an active member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, and the Limb Lengthening and Reconstructive Society.
Dr. Knuth has been recognized for his compassion and excellence in the care of his patients. As a father of five children, and foster father to many more, he prides himself in understanding the parent child relationship and its impact on medical care. His one and only goal is to provide the finest quality of pediatric and adolescent orthopaedic care in a comfortable and caring environment.
Dr. Knuth enjoys spending time with his wife and five daughters. He is an avid sports fan and likes his rock ‘n’ roll music.
- Fellowship, Lecco Ilizarov Fellowship Program, Ospedale Generale, Lecco, Italy
- Fellowship, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Dallas, TX
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Northwestern University McGaw Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Internship, Department of General Surgery, Northwestern University McGaw Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- M.D., Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Care
- Limb Lengthening
- Pediatric Fracture Care
- Club Foot
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Golf Surgery Center
- Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St. Alexius Medical Center
- POSNA-Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- L.L.R.S. – The Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Northwestern University Chapter, 1991
- The N Club of Northwestern
- AAOS-American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons