Andrew J. Riff, M.D.
Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery
Dr. Andrew Riff is a board-certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in hip arthroscopy, hip preservation and sports medicine. Upon receiving his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in 2011, Dr. Riff completed an orthopaedic surgery residency and sports medicine fellowship at Rush University Medical Center.
During his fellowship, Dr. Riff was an assistant team physician for the Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Fire, as well as DePaul University. Dr. Riff joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2019 after practicing at Indiana University Health.
Prior to surgery, Dr. Riff uses a variety of nonsurgical techniques including physical therapy, bracing and injections. Dr. Riff’s priority is to get his patients back to the life activities they enjoy as quickly and seamlessly as possible. Dr. Riff partners with his patients throughout their entire treatment and recovery process, working together to achieve positive results.
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Hip, Shoulder & Knee
- Hip Labral Tears
- Femoroacetabular Impingement
- Rotator Cuff & Labral Tears
- Shoulder Arthritis, Shoulder Replacement, & Revision Shoulder Replacement
- ACL Tears & Complex Ligament Injuries
- Knee Cartilage Injuries
- Patellar Instability & Meniscus Tears
- Patellar & Quadriceps Tendon Ruptures
- Assistant Professor, Indiana University Health Physicians Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Staff Physician, Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America