Steven W. Miller, D.P.M.
PodiatryStaff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Miller joined the Hinsdale Orthopaedics team in February 2011 as an expert in comprehensive medical and surgical care for patients with foot and ankle disorders. Additionally, he is a diabetic foot care specialist.
Dr. Miller attended Lewis University and earned his podiatry degree from the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. He completed a residency in podiatric orthopaedics at the Edward Hines, Jr. VA Hospital as well as a residency in podiatric surgery at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois.
Dr. Miller is board certified in foot surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine and is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Residency, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Residency, Edward Hines, Jr. VA Hospital, Hines, IL
- D.P.M., Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Foot Surgery
- Ankle Sprains
- Bunion Correction
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Fractures/Foot & Ankle Trauma
- Hammer Toe Correction
- Heel Pain
- Nail Disorders
- Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Staff Physician, Trinity Orthopaedics, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Hinsdale Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Westlake Hospital
- West Suburban Hospital
- Elmhurst Outpatient Surgery Center
- Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
1200 South York Road
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Fax: (630) 279-2519
4700 Gilbert Avenue
Western Springs, IL 60558
Fax: (708) 387-1720