T. Andrew Ehmke, D.O.
Minimally Invasive Robotic Hip & Knee ReplacementPartner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Ehmke is a fellowship trained joint replacement surgeon specializing in minimally invasive hip, knee and shoulder replacement. He completed his fellowship at the world renowned Rubin Institute of Advanced Orthopedics in Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Ehmke utilizes the latest techniques in minimally invasive surgery including robotic assisted joint replacement, anterior approach hip replacement, 3D printed custom knee replacement and outpatient joint replacement. These advanced techniques give his patients a joint replacement that feels more natural with a shorter recovery and less pain.
In addition, Dr. Ehmke has specialized training in evaluating and treating previous joint replacements that are painful. Dr. Ehmke also performs complicated initial joint replacement cases, such as patients with prior fractures of their hip or knee, or born with unique anatomy.
Dr. Ehmke has published research, presented at national meetings, and instructed national courses to teach residents about hip and knee replacement techniques.
- Fellowship, Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Residency, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, Hillsdale Community Health Center, Hillsdale, MI
- D.O., Midwestern University , Downers Grove, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Staff Physician, Parkview Orthopedic Group
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Hinsdale Hospital
- La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Regional Surgery Center
- Great Lakes Surgical Suites
- Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- International Congress of Joint Replacement
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
1034 Warren Avenue,
Fax: (630) 288-7371
10110 Donald S Powers Drive
Munster, Indiana 46321
4700 Gilbert Avenue
Western Springs, IL 60558