Angela R. Crowley, M.D.
RheumatologyStaff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Angela Crowley is a board certified physician who is fellowship trained in rheumatology. She received her medical degree from Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine, followed by an Internal Medicine residency at the University of Utah. She completed a fellowship in rheumatology at University of Virginia, and then received additional training in rheumatology and pain management at Auckland City Hospital in Auckland, New Zealand. Dr. Crowley joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics after working in private practice in Virginia, Arizona, and at a hospital owned clinic at the University of Virginia.
Dr. Crowley is committed to providing the best possible care and advanced treatment options for her patients. Each patient relationship is based on compassionate care, communication and patient education. She partners with her patients to determine a treatment plan that incorporates integrative medicine, the latest advances in pharmacological therapy and lifestyle management. Dr. Crowley also has a special interest in helping women throughout their reproductive life cycle as they cope with autoimmune disease.
- Fellowship, Rheumatology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Residency, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- M.D., Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine, College Station, TX
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythamatosus
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Temporal Arteritis
- Polymyositis & Dermatomyositis
- Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
- St. Alexius Medical Center
- American College of Rheumatology, Fellow
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology