Sheri Lask, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Hurbanek
Sheri Lask, PA-C is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice and prescribe medicine in the state of Illinois. She works directly with Dr. Hurbanek in the operating room and clinic settings.
Sheri graduated with a bachelor's degree in biology from University of Northern Iowa. She then went on to receive her Master of Physician Assistant Studies at University of Iowa. After gaining extensive experience during her post graduate orthopaedic residency at Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL, Sheri has assisted in several orthopaedic specialties including trauma, sports medicine, total joint and outpatient procedures.
- M.S., University of Iowa, Iowa City
- B.A., Biology, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
Areas of Specialty
Current and Previous Appointments
- Physician Assistant, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at: Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Presence St. Joseph Medical Center, Silver Cross Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center, Munster Specialty Surgery Center, Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Physician Assistant, Department of Surgery, Richmond University Medical Center, Staten Island, NY
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants