Megan Green, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Puppala
Megan Green, MPAS, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine as well as prescribe medication in the state of Illinois under physician supervision. She works directly with Dr. Puppala in clinic, hospital, and operating room settings.
Megan graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and went on to receive her master of physician assistant studies from Indiana University.
Megan’s clinical rotations included several specialties, but she electively focused on orthopaedics.
- M.P.A.S., Masters of Physician Assistant Studies, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN
- B.A.S., University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
Areas of Specialty
Current and Previous Appointments
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Presence St. Joseph Medical Center, Silver Cross Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Indiana Academy of Physician Assistants