Kristopher Bridgeman, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Thorsness
Kristopher Bridgeman, PA-C is a board certified physician assistant, licensed to practice medicine as well as prescribe medication in the state of Illinois in collaboration with a physician.
Kristopher received his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from North Central College in Naperville, IL. He then attended Rush University where he completed his Master of Sciences degree which included advanced clinical rotations for orthopaedic surgery in orthopaedic trauma and sports medicine.
Kristopher conducts physical exams, performs inpatient rounds, and assists Dr. Thorsness in both the operating room and the clinic.
- M.S.P.A.S., Rush University, Chicago, IL
- B.A., North Central College, Naperville, IL
Areas of Specialty
Current and Previous Appointments
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Presence St. Joseph Medical Center, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Silver Cross Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants (IAPA)