Kelly Burgess, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Templin
Kelly Burgess, PA-C is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine as well as prescribe most medications in the state of Illinois. She specializes in orthopaedics with an emphasis on disorders of the spine. Kelly joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2009 and works alongside Dr. Templin in the operating room, hospital, and clinical settings.
Kelly conducts physical exams, orders and interprets tests, treats orthopaedic injuries, and performs inpatient rounds. She received her master’s degree from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, an NCCPA accredited program in North Chicago, Illinois. She is also a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a Bachelor of Science in Dietetics.
- M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- B.S., Dietetics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI
Areas of Specialty
Current and Previous Appointments
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Presence St. Joseph Medical Center, Silver Cross Hospital
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants (IAPA)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)