Emily Giese, MPAS, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Durkin
Emily Giese, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant with a Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and a Master’s degree from South College in Tennesse, an NCCPA accredited program. She is licensed to practice and prescribe medicine in the state of Illinois under physician supervision.
Emily joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2018 and works alongside Dr. Durkin who specializes in joint replacements, sports medicine and trauma. She assists in the operating room, hospital rounds and clinical settings. Emily has her own schedule where she provides care and treatment for patients as well as joint injections and post-operative care. While at South College, Emily completed advanced clinical rotations in Cardiac Surgery.
- B.S., Kinesiology, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL
- M.P.A.S., Physician Assistant Studies, South College, Knoxville, TN
Areas of Specialty
Current and Previous Appointments
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Adventist La Grange Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants (IAPA)