Eden Gallinero, MSN, APRN
Nurse Practitioner for Dr. Daley
Eden Gallinero, MSN, APRN is a board certified nurse practitioner licensed to practice and prescribe medicine in the state of Illinois under physician supervision. Eden gives direct patient care in Dr. Daley’s clinics that includes examination, diagnosis, and treatment of degenerative knee and hip joint disorders. She also performs injections and aspirations in the clinic. Eden assists Dr. Daley in the operating room and completes inpatient rounds. She maintains as a resource for patients in their pre and post surgical care and concerns.
Eden Gallinero received her Master of Science in Nursing, with high distinction, from the Chamberlain University in Illinois. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at West Visayas State University in the Philippines. She has extensive work experience as a RN which included Orthopaedics and Surgical Intensive Care before completing her NP certification.
- MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner, Chamberlain University, Addison, Illinois
- B.S., Nursing, West Visayas State University, Iloilo, Philippines
- American Nurses Credentialing Center: Family Nurse Practitioner
Areas of Specialty
- Orthopaedic Joint Reconstruction
Current and Previous Appointments
- Nurse Practitioner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Presence St. Joseph Medical Center, Silver Cross Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Nurses Association
- Illinois Nurses Association
- American Nurses Credentialing Center