Laura Earnest, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Dougherty
Laura Earnest, PA-C is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine, as well as prescribe most medicines, in the state of Illinois under physician supervision. She works directly with Dr. Dougherty in the operating room, hospital, and clinical settings.
Laura received extensive physician assistant training from Midwestern University, an NCCPA accredited university in Downers Grove, Illinois. Since her employment at Hinsdale Orthopaedics began in 2016, she has specialized in the care of complex orthopaedic trauma, nonunion/malunion repairs, orthopaedic infection, pediatric orthopaedic injury and geriatric orthopaedic injury.
- M.M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- B.S., Kinesiology, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
Areas of Specialty
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Current and Previous Appointments
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)