Jaspreet Bachra, MPAS, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Patel
Jaspreet Bachra, MPAS, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine in the states of Illinois and Indiana under physician supervision. She earned her Bachelor of Health Science and Master of Physician Assistant Science degrees from Gannon University, an NCCPA accredited program, in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Jaspreet joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2018 and works alongside Dr. Patel who specializes in sports medicine injuries in the adult and adolescent. She provides direct patient care at several clinic locations, and also assists in the operating room. Her scope of practice includes performing joint injections and other minor procedures, providing pre- and post-operative care, as well as diagnosing and treating several orthopaedic conditions.
- M.P.A.S., Physician Assistant Science, Gannon University, Erie, PA
- B.S., Health Science, Gannon University, PA
Areas of Specialty
- Sports Medicine
Current and Previous Appointments
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics, Hinsdale, IL
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Adventist La Grange Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan, Munster Specialty Surgical Center
- Physician Assistant, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Weiss Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL