Sara Lennon, MMS, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. LaReau
Sara Lennon, PA-C has been a board-certified physician assistant since 2013 when she graduated with a Master of Physician Assistant Studies from Butler University. Sara gained an abundance of experience in a broad spectrum of orthopaedics including assisting in the operating room, performing minor procedures, and covering an orthopaedic immediate care clinic. Most recently she has assisted a fellowship-trained shoulder and sports medicine surgeon in the operating room as well as in a clinical setting.
She holds a bachelor’s degree from Butler University in Health Sciences, as well as a bachelor’s degree from Olivet Nazarene University in Biology. Sara works directly with Dr. LaReau in surgery and clinic.
She currently holds memberships in the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Organization of Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- M.P.A.S., Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- B.S., Health Sciences, Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- B.A., Biology, Olivet Nazarene University, Bourbonnais, IL
Area of Specialty
- Sports Medicine
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)